TG CREATES...Custom Content and Solutions to Drive Your BrandDesign | Web Development | Integration Support | Photography | Copywriting | International Commerce
TG CONNECTS...Your Brand to Your Target Customer BaseSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT | GLOBAL EXPANSION | SEO | PAID SEARCH MARKETING | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | EMAIL MARKETING
TG DELIVERS...Your Products Quickly and Affordably
Across the GlobeOMNI-CHANNEL | FULFILLMENT | CUSTOMER CARE | REVERSE LOGISTICS |CARRIER NETWORKS | CROSS BORDER TRADE
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Let our expertise guide you...:::
- Swiss Army Site: Make Sure Your eCommerce Site Has These Capabilities
- 2017’s Customer Care is 2018’s Marketing
- Keep Up with eCommerce Progress This Peak Season
- Leveraging Customer Voice Data as Valuable Intelligence
- All Things to All People: Doing Omnichannel Right
- Look at Last Year’s Peak Season to Prepare for Success This Year
- Point of No Return: Bad Reverse Logistics Sour Customer Experiences
- Tailoring eCommerce Approaches for Global Audiences
- Future Shop: Powering eCommerce with Next-Gen Technology
- User Experience: Your Secret Weapon for Retaining Customers
Having the right eCommerce capabilities will help you capture the attention, dollars and loyalty of potential customers. Fail to captivate your audience, and they may go to a competitor. While your company is unique, there are a few features that have become important standards.
Peak season is rapidly approaching. You’ve got a reliable website and a solid fulfillment network in place – but how is your customer care? If you put enough effort into your service efforts this year, you may make some very early progress on retention for the 2018 holiday season.
Is your eCommerce site ready to wow visitors this peak season? It’s time to snap into action and revamp your offerings before the hordes of eCommerce shoppers roll in on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the weeks that follow.
When your customers reach out by phone, are insights from those calls being lost? Businesses that implement voice analytics technology into their customer service strategy gain access to this data, turning organic contact with customers into a valuable source of intelligence.
Expectations are the driving force behind brick-and-mortar retail and eCommerce today. Customer preferences are evolving, demanding that these two types of sales actively intertwine. Omnichannel has become the new norm. Does your company have the ability to keep up?