TG CREATES...Custom Content and Solutions to Drive Your BrandDesign | Web Development | Integration Support | Photography | Copywriting | International Commerce
TG CONNECTS...Your Brand to Your Target Customer BaseSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT | GLOBAL EXPANSION | SEO | PAID SEARCH MARKETING | SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING | EMAIL MARKETING
TG DELIVERS...Your Products Quickly and Affordably
Across the GlobeOMNI-CHANNEL | FULFILLMENT | CUSTOMER CARE | REVERSE LOGISTICS |CARRIER NETWORKS | CROSS BORDER TRADE
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Let our expertise guide you...:::
- Top Technology Trends Empowering Fulfillment Operations
- The Checkout Process: A Make-or-Break for eCommerce
- Data: An Email Marketer’s Best Friend
- New Year’s Resolution: Better Customer Care Staff Planning
- 3 Must-Have Site Enhancements for Holiday 2015
- 10 Website Design Nightmares (and How to Avoid Them)
- SEO for E-Commerce: Stay Ahead of Your Competition
- Speech Analytics: The Future of QA in Customer Care
- 6 Ways to Turn Existing Customers into Lifetime Followers
- The Evolving Attribution Model
The eCommerce fulfillment market is complicated by its very nature. With so many retailers simultaneously managing online and brick-and-mortar operations, a tremendous amount of pressure is placed on the technology platforms that connect these two worlds.
Every element of the eCommerce purchase process is vital, but some may be going overlooked. The checkout process may seem a mere formality, something that has little power to sway minds either for or against a company – but those who specialize in eCommerce know better.
Industry best practices can be a very useful tool when it comes to sending your email marketing communications, but in order to deliver content that resonates with your audience, they should be accompanied by something even more powerful: Data.
The holidays have finally drawn to a close. While the rest of the world is busy making New Year’s resolutions, e-commerce retailers are already busy thinking up ways to better prepare for next holiday season—and customer care is a fundamental part of that. So, where do you start?
The holidays: It’s the most wonderful time of the year – but it can also be the most stressful time of the year. Soon, shoppers will flock to their favorite e-commerce sites to purchase gifts for their loved ones. By implementing a few key optimizations, you can ensure your site is at the top of their lists when it comes ti…